- 1. What is the main difference between the mono and stereo Bluetooth headsets?
- Using mono Bluetooth headset you can only talk but you can not listen the music on your phone, using stereo Bluetooth headset, not only you can talk with it but also listen the music on your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- 2. Is my mobile phone compatible?
- Oricore Bluetooth products are compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. For the Bluetooth feature, pls check your mobile phone manual for more info.
- 3. Can I use voice activated dialing if my device has this function?
- Yes, yes all of our Bluetooth headset and speaker is equipped with the latest chipset and technology and it supports voice dialing.
- 4. Why I can not connect my mobile phone with the Bluetooth headset?
- Ensure your mobile phone's Bluetooth feature is activated. Restart the headset and make enter pairing status, search for the model again and click the model to connect it.
If that still could not solve your problem, pls recharge your headset and repeat the methods above.
- 5. I can't hear anything coming through my headset.
- A.Try turning up the volume of the headset and your mobile phone.
B.Ensure that the headset is paired properly with the device.
C.Make sure that your mobile handset is connected to the headset - see if the Bluetooth icon is displayed on the main menu, or check the setting selected on the handset's menu
- 6. How can I tell that my mobile handset has Bluetooth?
- Bluetooth wireless technology is embedded in mobile handsets during the manufacturing process. Please check with your mobile handset manufacturers
- 7. I can hear some crackling noise coming through my headset.
- Bluetooth wireless technology is a short-range radio frequency technology that is susceptible to interference from other electronic devices in the surrounding environment.
Ensure that your headset and the device are paired properly, and they are no more than 10 metres apart and there are no other objects (walls, doors, etc) in between
- 8. How can I listen to music on my mobile phone using the Oricore Bluetooth stereo headset?
- Pair the Oricore Bluetooth stereo headset with your Bluetooth mobile handset which has the A2DP profile. Then you can listen to the music on your mobile phone.
- 9. Will I miss the incoming call when I am listening to the music, using the Bluetooth headset?
- Don't worry about that problem for Oricore Bluetooth headset supports talk and music, and when your call is coming and music will stop for your answering, after the call stops and it will return to the music automatically.
- 10. I have two mobile phones, can I connect my two mobile phones to the Bluetooth headset?
- Yes, for most of our Oricore models support 2 Bluetooth connection simultaneously, for operation you can check the manual and it will tell you how to operate.